Goal #36: Family Home Evening every week for 3 months (2/3)



I picked the best three months of the year to try to have a regular family night since the holidays are loaded with opportunities. My very most favorite November family home evening tradition is our Thankful Turkeys, which I came up with entirely by myself, independent of facebook or pinterest. Joey and I have been making Thankful Turkeys since our first Thanksgiving together and our flock of turkeys grows bigger every year. We also took the girls to the Provo Temple grounds where Joey and I got married and where Sadie was sealed to us, and we spent time with extended family who came to town for Thanksgiving.

This is last year's Thankful Turkey wall. And Mt. Timpanogos.



Provo Temple


Aunt Lisa

This year's Thankful Turkeys. And some family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 in 500

#47: Pay off Camry loan

Our Adoption Story: Part II- Pregnancy After Adoption