Goal #38: Try 30 New Recipes (19, 20, & 21/30)



19/30 - Lasagna Stuffed Shells (Allrecipes.com)

I've made stuffed shells before but I wanted to try a new recipe for it and this one was as good as any. The girls loved it, which means I loved it.

20/30 - Honey Garlic Chicken (6 Sisters)

I've also made honey garlic chicken before- Mom's recipe- but again, I wanted to try a new version. Next time I think I'll stick with Mom's recipe.

21/30 - Chicken Broccoli Casserole (6 Sisters)

Apparently all three of these meals were ones I'd made before. I just wanted another recipe with broccoli since sometimes the girls will actually eat broccoli and I'm trying to get them to eat more vegetables. I didn't love this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 in 500

#47: Pay off Camry loan

Our Adoption Story: Part II- Pregnancy After Adoption