1/2 - The Hogle Zoo
I hadn't been to Salt Lake City's Hogle
Zoo since I was, like, 5 years old, and the only memory I had of the zoo was
drinking from the lion water fountain, which, as it turns out, is still there. I
grew up on regular visits to the San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park, so I tried
to keep my expectations low. I invited Sadie's birth mom to come with us - our
first real playdate together - and we had a really great time together. I loved
the Hogle Zoo! It's the perfect size for two toddlers with short attention
spans, it has most of the animals I care about, and there was hardly anyone
else there, so I never worried about Sadie getting lost in the crowds. Plus
they have seals! Which is something the San Diego Zoo doesn't have (probably
because the San Diego beach DOES have seals.). I'm contemplating getting zoo
memberships for our family because we had such a great time.
 |
| We love our birth mom |
 |
| This was the best picture we could get of the 3 of us |
Comments
Post a Comment