Goal #11: Take the Little Humans to the Kamas Rec Center



I've been wanting to do this for a while so I jumped at the opportunity when our favorite neighbor Shauna invited us to come with her and her twin grandbabies (we have several favorite neighbors, but Shauna was the star of the weekend this time around).  I have a somewhat irrational fear of water and I'm afraid the girls can sense it, like horses can sense their riders' emotions, so I tried really hard to just have a fun time and let the girls explore. Sadie hesitated at first, but once Luke started splashing and playing with her she did great! We went down the slide half a dozen times and she was mighty upset when I told her it was time to go. We'll definitely be going back. Thanks Shauna!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 in 500

#47: Pay off Camry loan

Our Adoption Story: Part II- Pregnancy After Adoption